Banner image credits

Girl from Haunting Heroines! Other credits: BG from Holliewood Studios Haute Halloween, letters from Finecrafted Designs Sandy Shore Alpha, cobwebs, spider and overlay from CryztalRain, spooky dead underbrush from Lorie Davison's Before the First Snow. Hat, wand and creamer from my own collection.

May 7, 2012

Sitting Pretty Babies and Girls!



So sorry for the infrequent postings.  Melissa and I have been working alot on new kits.  These two are now available in our shoppe at Deviant Scrap!  And don't forget to look into our gallery there to get loads of inspiration from our awesome CT.


Wonder


Travel By Camel

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

3 comments:

roc said...

everything looks amazing!

Connie said...

I love your blog and the way you mix whimsical and nostalgic. Little girls with wings, and with something to say, are one of my favorite collage elements. You are so talented. I am your newest follower. Please accept my invitation to visit my blog and hopefully you will decide to follow me too. Connie :)
I'm a wife, mother, grandmother and lover of life. I enjoy each and every day the good Lord blesses me with. My creative side is: artist, photographer, paper-crafter, musician, singer, gardener . . . I like a variety of things and my blog reflects these interests. Have a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day. Hope to hear from you.

Dorthe said...

I love your Sitting pretty girls, and just ordered them :-)
Dorthe